Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter Blessings 2010

We truly enjoyed Easter weekend with both sets of grandparents up at the cabin.  We arrived to green grass everywhere and lots of deer and elk tracks/poop all over the lawn, but the next morning we woke up to a surprise of SNOW!  (Enough to ride over with the snowmobile.)  We had an egg hunt outside, played tons of UNO, made crafts, baked sugar cookies, colored and blew out eggs (see deer necklace) and  last we watched conference.  I was amazed at how much Rylee and Colden have grown up.  They sat through every session with us and never even asked to get up and play.  They took notes, drew pictures, sang like Tabernacle members and ate candy of course during conference.  It was such a sweet memory for me and I pray that they felt the Spirit as I did during the talks.  I'll add a Smilebox of pictures from our great weekend!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Easter 2010
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This scrapbooking design personalized with Smilebox

1 comment:

Julie Ramsay said...

Looks so fun! yummy looking cookies too!