Sunday, April 25, 2010
LUCKY DAY
A few weeks ago I bought an Albertson's gift card with $300 loaded on it. I only did this because with that purchase they gave me a free gift card with $30 on it. -cool- I couldn't pass up a good deal as that's the kind of gal I am. Well, last night I went in to grab something and as I was paying I could NOT find the $300 card which I had just used to buy Darin's Avatar DVD Thursday. I knew there was $283 left. WHERE WAS IT? I searched everywhere last night - the car, in pants and jackets, purse, whole house. I called Albertson's and they told me that they'd never had to deal with something like this and there was probably no way to track a card and reissue one. I was worried sick! Out almost $300 just for a "good deal"?!! So this morning I called Albertson's to see if anyone had turned one in as I hadn't actually asked THAT last night. The gal replied, "Oh, yeah, there is one right here. Can you tell me the ending balance on your last receipt. I found it in the trash bag inside my car and told her the amount. "Yes! $283.11. We do have it!" I felt such a thrill after I hung up and SO lucky! I felt like Heavenly Father answered my prayer last night and He cares even about the small things. Today is looking up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
that is so honest of someone to turn that in!
hey, we DO need to jam soon. and on that note: I don't think anyone took a picture of us jamming!!! that would have been a good one.
love ya
I debated back and forth about getting one of those figuring I would spend that much eventually over the year, however I completely forgot about it by the time I had to get it. Next year. LUCKY! I would have absolutely gone crazy losing that much money essentially. What an honest person for turning that in. Wow!
BTW: our two little guys desperately need to get together. does Carson ride a bike yet?
Post a Comment