Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sneaky Leprechaun

Tricky Leprechaun(s) like to sneak into our home about a week prior to St. Patrick's Day each year to cause great mischief.  Well, the last few days strange things have started to happen.  Carson was very concerned when tiny footprints appeared on the toilet and paper!  It was all Mom could do to have him wait to clean them off until the kids got home from school to see.  He was quite annoyed!  We also had green milk in our cups and even hand sanitizer that turned GREEN.  Mom's rice Krispy Treats were sneakily formed into a GREEN shamrock when she turned her back!  And the couch was tipped over too.  They are strong!

3 comments:

Kristi M. said...

You are such a fun mom around the holidays. I need to remember some of these things.

Julie Ramsay said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I totally forgot it was today...pinch me!

Shauna said...

What a fun idea! I bet you had a lot of fun making all that stuff.