February 7th - We went to Grandma and Grandpa Mooso's for Super Bowl Sunday where we had soup and watched the game while making some delicious Sugar Cookies. I am certain there has not been a Valentines, Easter, or Christmas in the 14 years I've known Sharon, that she hasn't made these same cutout cookies for the holiday. I think it is a true labor of love, because everyone who has ever made them KNOWS - cutout cookies are a pain! Probably one of my very favorite cookies, but I know they are labor-intensive. Carson even got the hang of sprinkling and they all had a great time. He probably ate about 6 huge cookies that night along with maybe 1/2 cup of soup. 
 Then Wednesday, February 10th, Grandma and Grandpa Somerville came over for a Valentine's party. (Colden insisted we have a party with them as they will be going to SLC and Arizona soon.) They brought homemade pizzas patted into heart shapes with cute pepperoni faces! Again, a labor of love! They were delicious and the kids got presents and heart balloons too!
We feel blessed to live so close!! |
1 comment:
awwww! this is so fun!!!! I love the Begging "Car-Car".
Also, love the Groundhog's day post. though I didn't know Darin did that, I do know he is one of the best 'morning people' around ANd makes some dang good pancakes.
Post a Comment