Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Seriously?!! How long since my last post?

So is 6 months too long to go between blog posts? Yes, I suppose it really is. I am surprising Rachel with a new post the second I walked in the door tonight after her great "blogging" class! So now, you see, I am a bit more motivated - and excited about it to tell the truth. I vow to be better! THANKS Rachel - you're really a talented girl! I have much to learn, and I will NEVER feel offended if you send tips or suggestions my way when I do things a little weird! Really.
So the good thing about tonight is that Darin has already crashed. (it was a 4:30 AM wake up day) and so I don't feel bad about neglecting him. Really, I don't think he'll even miss me as he is sawing logs in there! He might miss the popcorn I just made, but it's now all for ME. HA!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I am LOL! Your blog post is excellent! I'm so glad you're posting again. You are so funny and your kids are adorable. I'm looking forward to many more Moose Mania posts!!!

Darin, Kyla, and kids said...

Thanks Rachel! I definitely need to go to bed too though or I could spend many hours playing on the computer!

Julie Ramsay said...

Awesome to see your back!

Kristi M. said...

Yeah she's back!! Missed seeing your family happenings and your cute kids.

Unknown said...

6 Months is way to long!! We have missed you!! Ha ha! Darin sawing logs, I can just picture it! We can't wait to see you all in like 2 weeks! YEAH! :)