How cute Kyla! I love all your slideshows.
Hey, we had great fun at your house this weekend! Thanks for inviting us! And would you post some pictures from the pumpkin bash on your blog? I forgot to bring my camera... :(
That's really cute! Your kids are adorable!
I can't get this one to work for me - all I see are cats going trick or treating - But I hope you had a great Halloween!
The potty seat on Carson's head is great. Love it!
Hey you gal! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! We need to get together next week if you are free. Emmitt has been asking about Colden and wondering when he will come and play....call me! You rock!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How cute Kyla! I love all your slideshows.
Hey, we had great fun at your house this weekend! Thanks for inviting us!
And would you post some pictures from the pumpkin bash on your blog? I forgot to bring my camera... :(
That's really cute! Your kids are adorable!
I can't get this one to work for me - all I see are cats going trick or treating - But I hope you had a great Halloween!
The potty seat on Carson's head is great. Love it!
Hey you gal! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! We need to get together next week if you are free. Emmitt has been asking about Colden and wondering when he will come and play....call me! You rock!
Post a Comment