Friday, September 26, 2008

FALL ACTIVITY

SCHOOL HAS BEGUN! After a very fun and relaxing summer, we are now enjoying easy Fall weather and exciting adventures at school! And since it's been months since I blogged, I'm adding a new slideshow because as they say "a picture's worth a thousand words" And Here's the scoop on the kiddos:
Smiley 3rd grade Rylee: After homework she works on piano lessons, playing babies, and writing a different short story with illustrations every day. She is always very artsy, and getting expert on monkey bar tricks too!
Cool Kindergartner Colden: Loves his teacher, PE, recess, and free play at school. (Academics?!) He's involved heavily in his first soccer experience where he thinks he is pretty awesome at his head technique. He asks every couple days if I can buy him an iguana, a frog, or maybe a Gila monster!
Crazy for trampolining Carson: He often calls out for Rylee and Colden while they are gone to school, but settles with going to the YMCA, storytime, shopping, playing play-doh, cars, trampoline, or just "E-E-E-Eating!" (He can be pretty demanding when his stomach starts to rumble.)

5 comments:

Hannah said...

They are all growing up so fast! I can't believe Rylee is in 3rd grade and that Colden has started school. Oh how time flies!

Julie Ramsay said...

Hi Kyla! Your pictures look awesome. You are so creative. Glad to see you're back at it!

Noelle said...

Kyla,Kyla, Kyla....you've been sucked into the blogger as as so many of the rest of us have been. Your stuff is super creative and I wish we lived closer so the kids could play together. Miss you!

Kristi M. said...

It is so good to see you back on here. Some of those pictures of Carson in the slide show just don't look like him. He looks so much bigger in them. You are so creative.

Unknown said...

Hey Fam! Glad you guys came into the blogging world! We have a blog too! My favorite tip for you is the list that you can add of all your blogging buddies. It is in the custom feature and then you click on add blog list. I don't know how to do anything, but that I do know! You will have to give me pointers! You are the computer wizz! :O) The kids are growing up to fast! Cute blog love the name! See you for Halloween! :O)