Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Newbie Blogger here!
What an adventure! Our family is attempting to learn new tricks. Our goal is to share life updates while adding uplifting and lighthearted content. Sit back and enjoy if you wish. We plan to make this very simple and fun - (Be patient with us as we learn about the "BLOG world" and send us lots of TIPS please!!:) The slideshow is the most fun so far! THANKS FOR VISITING
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Cute Blog Kyla! I don't have one yet as it is all new to me as well. I'll let you know if I ever do start!
Love,
Julie
Hey Kyla I saw your blog on Ortons. Your blog looks great. I love all the videos (I haven't tried to put any on mine yet- I'll have to give it a try). Our blog is robertandhannah.blogspot.com
I love seeing your blog. I hope you don't mind me visiting. I happen to see it on someone elses blog. And just beware, it can get a little addicting and really it is not that difficult.
Post a Comment